This Herald of Agony construct is buy poe orbs

yuandanzou
08 Jan 2019 08:33

The particularly important nodes on the PoE currency tree would be the Pierce nodes on the side. Our build does not have any way so either use Rigwalds Quills or catch those nodes.

We use Resolute Technique so that we could get around the simple fact that we turn it, and do not scale crit. And catch a whole buttload of life nodes. At level 99 my construct is sitting until I started testing out Dream, at 8835 lifetime, which was over 9000. We also utilize also another flask of your selection, a Basalt Flask, a Wise Oak, and Phase Acrobatics.

Unless you are getting hit by detonate lifeless on Abaxxoth's corpse (which incidentally happened to me last night, I'm somewhat salty nonetheless ), not much is going to kill you. So get out there, blow stuff up, and enjoy the brokenness of Elemental before it likely gets match that is next Hit!Path of Exile: Defensive Herald of Agony Build

This Herald of Agony construct is buy poe orbs something manufactured by the streamer Nugiyen. It's based on a build that has been posted on the forums, and also utilizes block chances. Nugi took this build, kept the heart, and swapped the block. He has made a power house that may clear content. Let's Delve into how he did it!

• Information